Your wedding day should be a day that you’ll remember for a long time.
It is such an important day and so I make every effort to make it memorable, and one-of-a-kind.
We can make your ceremony fresh, fun, formal, unique or traditional. It is customised and personalised especially for you.
I can conduct ceremonies anywhere in Auckland and I perform only one ceremony per day, so your special day is my priority. I also offer our first meeting free-of-charge (no-obligation).
Registered Wedding Celebrant
- Personalised ceremony
- Only one wedding per day. Your Big Day is my only priority on the day
- PA system. Battery operated speaker and wireless mics
- Rehearsal closer to your Big Day
- Initial, no-obligation meeting
- Support and guidance throughout the process
- White feather or rustic-style pen for signing
- Ceremonies can include cultural aspects, personal stories and other mini ceremonies, if appropriate
Wedding MC Service
- Personalised reception program
- Fun interactive activities and loan games for guests
- To suit formal or fun, traditional or unique
Wedding Planning Service
- Want a great wedding but have no time to plan?
- Have your Pinterest board sorted but do not know where to start?
- Help with Timing, organisation and logistics
- Budget planning
- Research, source and coordinate vendors
- On-the-day coordination
- Innovative ideas to raise the bar and special touches that will leave your guests raving
- Taking care of fine-details allowing you to completely relax in the lead-up to your big day.
Helping you create an exceptional event that provides everlasting memories for you, your family and friends - bringing the very best suppliers together perfectly with a cohesive and stunning design plan, organization and logistics.
We take on the responsibility of planning, styling and designing your special day.
Wedding Girl is personally dedicated to working closely with our clients, and are passionate about helping couples to create a memorable and meaningful wedding day which truly reflects their personal style.
Please don't forget to mention that you found us via My Wedding Guide.+ Show more