One venue, up to 200 guests. 1,000s of memories, timeless. Are you looking for the perfect place to host your wedding ceremony, reception or both? Look no further.
Highwic, built in 1862, combines Newmarket glamour and Victorian ambience, and offers a Ballroom, Billiard House and spacious grounds for marquees. Our rooms can be used in conjunction with each other or as a stand-alone venue.
A family home for 116 years, the house is situated in a lush private garden making it the perfect choice for your garden wedding. The gardens, East Balcony and Ballroom provide wonderful backdrops for your wedding photographs.
Enjoy a game of tennis or croquet with your guests on Highwic’s historic tennis court and croquet lawn or indulge in other traditional Victorian games. View the wonderful house museum and be reminded of a time of gracious entertainment.
Highwic is centrally located, close to the motorway, easily accessible from the airport and by public transport and has plenty of customer parking available on site.
Talk to us about your wedding and we will help make the day as beautiful and memorable as possible.
Highwic, where dreams come true!
Curious what others had to say about getting married at Highwic?
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help with Robert and Ivy's wedding on Sunday. Everything went perfectly and the guests’ comments glowed with positivity about the venue and the whole function.” - Sylvia
“Just a quick note to say thank-you so much for having us on Saturday night. Both Matt and I had a great time and I did want to say also the staff were excellent and really, really friendly. We had a lot of compliments from guests about them.” - Gemma
- One wedding ceremony rehearsal included
- Cover charge for photography included
- The Ballroom’s grand piano is available upon request
- All of our prices are GST inclusive
- Use of venues, separately or in conjunction with each other
- Onsite parking for 50 cars
- Bus park outside Gillies Avenue gate
- Full access to Highwic’s historic house and grounds
- Tennis court, croquet and other Victorian games available
- Recommendation for trusted service providers, BYO possible
Please don't forget to mention that you found us via My Wedding Guide.+ Show more