Wedding Days Are Among Life’s Most Important and Wonderful Occasions.
My aim as a celebrant is to give my clients the support they may need in creating the perfect ceremony . . . a ceremony that is both personalised and meaningful.
As a member of the Celebrants Association of New Zealand, my clients find my services to be ethical, friendly, professional and affordable.
Please feel free to call me for an informal, no-obligation discussion regarding your requirements or just answer any questions you may have about Wedding Ceremonies.
Remember... the location, style and content of your ceremony are only limited by your imagination. I warmly invite and welcome your inquiries.
To assist you in preparing for your special day, I will:
- Meet with you as early in the planning process as possible, in your or my home, to discuss and assist and plan all the ceremonial aspects of your day.
- Assist you to determine the style of the ceremony, supplying samples and suggestions for all aspects, if required.
- Advise you on structure, timing, vows, readings, rituals such as the lighting of candles, music, prayers and blessings.
- Provide you with a warm, professional and open approach.
- Provide you with references from past clients.
- Provide you with sample readings, vows and ceremonies if required.
- Conduct a dress rehearsal for you and your party.
- Provide you with a 'Personalised' copy of your ceremony.