Alexa trained at AUT, is a member of CANZ and, as a celebrant, has a high standard of expertise, over 20 years experience. She is friendly, flexible and has a witty sense of humour and has excellent people skills. She spent 10yrs as a member of Training and Communication and excelled in speech presentation. Alexa has spent many years as a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse at the Auckland City Hospital and has welcomed babies into the world, walked beside those in their grief and celebrated those special milestones.
I am based in Riverhead and I am happy to travel throughout Auckland and Greater Auckland.
Weddings, Same-Sex Marriage, Renewal of Vows & Funerals.
With her experience and creative skills, Alexa is able to fully support couples in the designing of ceremonies and is familiar with the wedding locations throughout Auckland. eg. vineyards, beaches, private function centres, parks, private homes etc.
Alexa's commitment to you; Your day your way!
- Meet to discuss your requirements, without obligation or talk with you on Skype, a fixed quote will be given
- Offer ideas, suggestions, and will discuss all legal requirements, and she will offer support if you decide to write your own wedding vows.
- Wedding and naming ceremonies will be emailed to you as a draft and finalised once approved.
- A rehearsal is preferred for formal weddings.
- Alexa frequently works with a translator if required.
- Alexa frequently designs wedding ceremonies via email for couples overseas.
Alexa values each client and every ceremony is personalised, some religious aspects are included (optional) and cultural aspects recognised and valued.
*"Thank you, Alexa, for a wonderful ceremony on our wedding day. It was intimate, romantic and stress-free. We just want to acknowledge how the "right person" can add much depth to an…
Please don't forget to mention that you found us via My Wedding Guide.+ Show more